Edit the Admin permissions file, which is located by clicking on Configuration Files Button on your control panel.
You require your Steam 64 ID, which can be obtained from https://steamid.io/
Once you have obtained your Steam 64 ID, you can continue on.
MANUALLY EDIT CONFIG FILE:
- Login to your control panel, and click configuration files.
- Open "serveradmincustom.xml" by click "Text Editor" to the right.
- Find the line that looks like this "<!-- <admin steamID="XX" permission_level="0" /> -->"
Replace XX with your Steam GUID.Once added, you will need to remove <!-- and -->" so that the line looks like this "<admin steamID="xx" permission_level="0" />
- Once you have edited the file, make sure to click save.
- Restart the server if you did not turn it off prior to this.
EDIT CONFIG FILE via WEB CONSOLE:
- Login to your game control panel (gnzpanel.com:<usually gameport +10, so 25005 would be 25015> giving gnzpanel.com:25015)
- Log into your online web console (details are configured from the config file)
- Type "admin add <playerID> <permission level>" (replace playerID with player's GUID and 0 for admin or 1 for moderator)
Any issues please submit a support ticket.